Don't miss Shawn Douglass, CEO and Co-Founder of Amberdata at Digital Asset Summit: 2022, crypto's only institutional conference, held at The Glasshouse in New York City September 13-14, 2022. Douglass will participate in a panel discussion titled "Institutional Access to DeFi" on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 3:10 PM ET. More info and registration here.
Digital Asset Summit (DAS) is an institutionally focused crypto conference for asset managers and financial services professionals. During this two-day in-person event, industry leaders from the world of finance and digital assets will gather to discuss crypto from the perspective of industry practitioners. Amberdata is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of this Blockworks event.
Institutional Access to DeFi
Tuesday, September 13th, 3:10 PM – 3:50 PM ET
- Diana Biggs, Cheif Strategy Officer, Valour (Moderator)
- Shawn Douglass, CEO & Co-Founder, Amberdata
- Martha Reyes, Head of Research, Bequant
- Uddhav Marwaha, CEO & Co-Founder, Friktion Labs
- Dejun Qian, Founder & CEO, Chainge Finance
- Johann Bornman, Product Lead, MetaMask Institutional